Tuesday, January 15, 2013

About Me


Writing has never been one of my strong suits but I wouldn’t call it a weakness of mine. My feelings on writing vary in the topic in which I’m writing about. For instance, if I am writing a research paper on something that doesn’t interest me, there is a greater chance it will be harder for me to write and it might not reach the length requirement. I have always struggled with length requirements because I’m not a fan of elaborating. I prefer something short and concise that gets to the point quickly. I do not enjoy writing enough to do it outside of class in my free time, but I do realize writing is a major part of school and life. My obvious goal for this class is to get a 4.0, but also another goal of mine is to become a better writer for the future. 
I would like to take these skills and apply them to the field of advertising. I would also like to educate other people on what advertising can offer. It's a very intriguing and misunderstood profession. Through these blog posts I plan to explore into the world of advertising to learn the ins and outs of the business. I've always been interested by advertisements on television, on signs, and more. I'm just excited to learn more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment